lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

Fight Club 1999 by zinamam Download Movie

Fight Club 1999 torrent

Seeds: 112
Leechers: 77

Language: English
Runtime: 139 min
Audio: 5.1
Subtitles: French
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3

Insomniac office worker looking for a way to change your life intersects with the devil-may-care and create a soap maker underground Fight Club, which turns into something much, much more ...


Users review: I, unfortunately, is not that loyal readers of Chuck Palahniuk read a book before seeing the movie. However, I can not wait to read the book after seeing this film. Since I read the book and seen the movie five times times than I can remember. Simply put, this film has changed my life. No personal level (I do not have to be here, now, except to say that I'm a big fan of Palahniuk) only, but also a movie watcher. I see movies differently after seeing this movie, because it is breaking down the doors. This movie is literally the first time ever I come upon something that at first glance look very elegant, sophisticated and fun. You've lured plot turned down before, the interpretation of anything is not perfect (never less than the more memorable than Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden?), Music, screenplay (based on the book now my all-time favorite), lighting , pacing, everything! Almost everything about this film took me by surprise, to save a man. David Fincher, the director, was probably the only reason to see this film in the first place I went to. The seventh game of his work and was excited to see what he did next, but I have not come to this film expecting a chic film offers a good plot and some have good hope, but what I have, so many more. Honestly, how many times a film that, once seen, it gets even harder still, so easy that you can not help, but laugh you will see. I notice something new each time I see this movie, such as, what is the depth of the display. Then, the small matter of the history of Fight Club Chuck Palahniuk (who is one of the most fertile imagination. Around Dont believe me? Survivor Read and weep!) Story wrote, t nothing short of incredible, pure shock value, social commentary on the state of the world at the end of the century. You will cry, you will laugh, you will be able to do all the clich? S, but more importantly, every thing you need to identify a single screen. My all-time favorite and rate the film as a film set, you havent seen this, if not, then quit wasting time on the internet and get to the nearest videostore! 5/5


screen1
screen2
screen3

No scripts
Year: 1999
Starring: Brad Pitt, Edward Norton, Helena Bonham Carter
Director: David Fincher


No hay comentarios: