viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

Transformers 2007 English by VIRUS1411 [AC3]

Transformers 2007 torrent

Seeds: 131
Leechers: 97

Language: Eng
Runtime: 144 min
Audio: AC3
Subtitles: Italian
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3

The ancient struggle between the two races Cybertronian, heroic?? When the Autobots and the evil Decepticons to come to earth and sign the final power that has occurred in teenagers?? Ka years.


Users review: I drive does not like Michael Bay Transformers explains the world of animation and toys for big screen.But ahead before I have to admit that I've never seen a single episode of adolescence. I just hit high school, and I was not interested. So, no real baggage involved on both sides coin.Iet I sat in the first public screening anywhere in the world (12 June in Sydney, Australia, with Michael Bay putting it) and I was just overwhelmed and everyone else! It's never been boring, the script flowed easily, acting was first class and trouble-free CGI and live action was taken to another level.Its will be a hit this summer, and it was better than any of the great trilogy, the third installment of her video. I love every one of these franchises.Congratulations the film that not only meets expectations, but exceeded them.


screen1
screen2
screen3

No scripts
Year: 2007
Starring: Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel
Director: Michael Bay


No hay comentarios: