martes, 5 de noviembre de 2013

The Help 2011 Eng Download Movie

The Help 2011 torrent

Seeds: 132
Leechers: 90

Language: English
Runtime: 146 min
Audio: AC3
Subtitles: French
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3

Aspiring author during the civil rights movement of the 1960s decides to write a book detailing the African-American EAF? S view on the white families for which they work and suffering that , had to go through on a daily basis.


Users review: If this film was a complete fabrication, unrelated to reality, still worth seeing production values ​​atuaçãoe well - although some of the young white? Ien it converge? il it? her gothic. But it was not fiction - at least it represented? Our company was. As I watched, I drive by? Matter back to a small town in Ju? Her Carolina in 1950, where I grew up. Moving and disturbing it should be noted that blacks were treated so - loved and still remains in place. To? Vicinity e is middle class, and I? Be family had EAF? To. There were a lot of guys my age who visited? Visited by the ka? House is another home and called ka? Dý employed by his first name. One even founded? Ili baseball team for a little white boys, for that was his reward visitors? Teva EAF? Klan.Our I helped my mom cook and clean. One of my parents caught her and took all day - ai? La the back seat. She ate her lunch in the? Ej kitchen - without them was allowed to use? Ivat for? Email tools. I remember eating with your fingers. I do not see it used? Ivat for? Email bathrooms. I thought? Eo during the movie and really do not remember what she did, embarrassing gap in memory.it I remember when my father was out of work and on? A EAF? ka had to be reduced to three days a week? days. I actually cried, she was a member for? Ej families. When talking about civil rights began in late 1950, my mother was angry with the? Ou EAF? Ma get cocky. And so it was. We moved to Central Florida in 1961 when there was maids.Travel back in time with this film. Its very real, and I highly recommend it.


screen1
screen2
screen3

No scripts
Year: 2011
Starring: Emma Stone, Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer
Director: Tate Taylor


No hay comentarios: