viernes, 20 de diciembre de 2013

Cloud Atlas 2012 Dual Audio Download Movie

Cloud Atlas 2012 torrent

Seeds: 124
Leechers: 71

Language: English
Runtime: 172 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Subtitles: French
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3

Look at how to handle life in the individual effect of each other in the past, present and future are one soul shaped killer becomes a hero, and an act of kindness ripples across the river ; centuries to inspire a revolution.


Users review: My wife and I had to see the advanced screening Cloud Atlas last night, Chicago International Film Festival. I will say that I was very pleased to see this film at the moment, when I saw the first release of the trailer. I'm a big fan of movies that are epic in nature, and the more daring, taking on the task time lines that can cover millennia.I not give spoilers, but I will say that the movie is really great scope and schedule of the film derived from trailer runs for hundreds of years, and there are a lot of characters and storylines that intertwine or overlap.I can not say enough about the play in the film. From top to bottom, all showing amazing performances. Hugo Weaving is probably not a show stopper in many scenes. Makeup and costumes for the movie-goer will throw even seasoned transitions made them look like the characters are nothing short of spectacular. I do not see another movie coming to Oscar in the same category and Costume Make-up.The visual and score for the film was the biggest takeaway for me. There were moments that reminded me of Blade Runner mixed Out of Africa. There are a large number of tracks in the film, some large and small, but strong enough to have many of the individual films themselves. As I mentioned, the long running time of the film, nearly three hours, and many subplots, and a very large number of changes, the film can be a daunting task even for an experienced viewer. Id be lying if I said I did not pay close attention to every detail of the battle, the first hour of the film to understand what is happening. The first 10 minutes alone made me confusion.This film is not for everyone due to its complexity and length, but for those who are true fans of this epic film to truly appreciate the nature of the film. I am very much looking forward to another movie, and I urge everyone to watch the movie at least once.Cheers


screen1
screen2
screen3

No scripts
Year: 2012
Starring: Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, Hugh Grant
Director: Tom Tykwer


No hay comentarios: