sábado, 14 de diciembre de 2013

The Spectacular Now 2013 English Download Movie

The Spectacular Now 2013 torrent

Seeds: 142
Leechers: 92

Language: English
Runtime: 95 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Subtitles: French
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3

It is very typical for hard partying life of high school, when you meet a nice girl changing philosophy.


Users review: There seems to be a lot of coming of age film released last year. IMO, the best of the crop as a perk of being a wallflower, and the way back to minutes. Unfortunately, I can not make the current in the same area . There just is not anything special about it. I think the main problem I had with the movie (1) I can not connect to any of the main characters is a perk I and (2) I not find it funny or heartwarming way way back. I, now seems more like a TV movie than anything else. I mean, that was the original father of the boy he had See? Geeky young kid with a crush cool in school?


screen1
screen2
screen3

No scripts
Year: 2013
Starring: Miles Teller, Shailene Woodley, Kyle Chandler
Director: James Ponsoldt


No hay comentarios: