martes, 24 de diciembre de 2013

Pitch Perfect 2012 (English) by qwees Download Movie

Pitch Perfect 2012 torrent

Seeds: 110
Leechers: 90

Language: Eng
Runtime: 112 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Subtitles: German
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 5428 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3

Beca, a freshman at the University of Barden, cajoled to join the Bellas, her school all girls singing group. POWER Stori inject some much needed, take the Bellas rival in the competition to campus.


Users review: As the name implies, Pitch Perfect is perfect! I went to the movies with no idea what to do about this film, I hadnt even seen the trailer! And I couldnt be better away.It blown adults, adolescents, young adults, second, everyone was laughing, I have to say is not a dull moment movieThere witness, Rebel Wilson plays nice things and some ridiculously funny linesAll Mean Girls script with the actors run for their money gave the adulterer; voices blend together beautifully. Whether you want to or not going to cost you in the act! Will you watch this movie, you will not regret it! I actually manage the task of making a film with lots of comedy and music combo, I love it and I'm sure many others hope w On!


screen1
screen2
screen3

No  scripts
Year: 2012
Starring: Anna Kendrick, Brittany Snow, Rebel Wilson
Director: Jason Moore


No hay comentarios: