martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

Jack the Giant Slayer 2013 (English) Download Movie

Jack the Giant Slayer 2013 torrent

Seeds: 114
Leechers: 65

Language: English
Runtime: 114 min
Audio: 5.1
Subtitles: Italian
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps
Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3

The ancient war between the humans and the race of giants is reignited when Jack, a young farm hand to fight for the kingdom and the princess of love, open the gate between the two worlds.


Users review: When I left the theater after seeing this film I tried to put my finger on why I felt underwhelmed by what I just watched. Maybe it's too simple video game plot (save the princess), the lack of a villain well defined, or developing dry ng completion of any of the characters. Finally, I could not exactly point to any single issue that derailed his ability to really enjoy seeing this. What this movie really lacks is the ability to engage the audience on a meaningful level, whether it be emotional, mental or No. In short, it's soulless. I do not know exactly what to give a movie its soul, but I know when it's missing, and this film unfortunately is rather lacking.


screen1
screen2
screen3

No scripts
Year: 2013
Starring: Nicholas Hoult, Stanley Tucci, Ewan McGregor
Director: Bryan Singer


No hay comentarios: